MozillaZine

The first official 20190510 builds are out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Josa
 
Posts: 4200
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Post Posted May 9th, 2019, 12:26 pm

Previous Nightly Builds thread 20190509

The first official 201905010 NIGHTLY builds are out
The Official Firefox 67 Beta 19 builds are out

Previous NIGHTLY: 20190509 (Fx 68.0a1)
Previous BETA: 20190507 (Fx 67.0b18)

Mozilla Inbound Builds
Treeherder
Release Notes: NIGHTLY | BETA
Changelogs: NIGHTLY | BETA


Fixed:
    NIGHTLY +53
  1. #1532495 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-A looping webm will stop playing in a broken state if left in a background tab for long enough. [Uns][]
  2. #1545416 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-Make RDD shutdown async. [Uns][]
  3. #1548795 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-StaticPrefs shouldn't be used in the GPU process [Uns][]
  4. #1548923 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-[webvtt] update cue display immediately after adding or removing cue [Uns][]
  5. #1536762 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-[webvtt] use actual cue box height as a step to adjust cue's position [Uns][]
  6. #866102 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-(webkit-line-clamp) ellipsis multiple lines text doesn't work (i.e. add support for -webkit-line-clamp) [All][[webcompat:p1], platform-rel-Facebook, [qf:p2:responsiveness] [geckoview:p2] [layout:backlog:2019q2:68]]]
  7. #1549559 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Avoid copies of shape data all over the place. [Uns][]
  8. #1548691 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Use rust types for basic shapes. [Uns][]
  9. #1545823 [Core:DOM: CSS Object Model]-The lack of StyleSheet.rules (instead of cssRules) make videojs player fails (also addRule() and removeRule() ) [Uns][[cssRule][webcompat:p1]]
  10. #1549753 [Core:DOM: Content Processes]-Add Visit methods for visiting the tree of BrowserParent and BrowserBridgeParent's [Uns][]
  11. #1550364 [Core:DOM: Networking]-Stop using [array] in nsIUDPSocketChild [Uns][[necko-triaged]]
  12. #1549925 [Core:Editor]-Mark all methods of nsIDocumentStateListener as can_run_script [All][]
  13. #1524427 [Core:Graphics: WebRender]-Hit MOZ_CRASH(Didn't find a cached resource with that ID!) at src/libcore/option.rs:1008 [All][]
  14. #1550628 [Core:JavaScript Engine]-Crash [@ js::frontend::ParseNode::getKind] with class [Lin][[jsbugmon:update]]
  15. #1546817 [Core:JavaScript Engine]-[jsdbg2] CrossCompartmentKey support for Debugger is over-complicated [Uns][[debugger-mvp]]
  16. #1549853 [Core:JavaScript: GC]-Hit MOZ_CRASH(Association not found: 0x270161787250 0x0 1) at src/js/src/gc/Zone.cpp:578 [Uns][]
  17. #1549986 [Core:JavaScript: GC]-Make implementations of JS::CallbackTracer final to aid devirtualization [Uns][]
  18. #1494100 [Core:Layout: Columns]-Implement "contain:size" property for ColumnSetWrapperFrame [Uns][]
  19. #1545177 [Core:Layout: Text and Fonts]-Assertion failure: thisName.Equals(entryName), at /builds/worker/workspace/build/src/gfx/thebes/gfxUserFontSet.h:162 [Uns][[gfx-noted]]
  20. #1548472 [Core:Networking: Cache]-Collect telemetry about how is the cache split by the content type [Uns][[necko-triaged]]
  21. #1546975 [Core:Networking]-Cache SSL resumption tokens in necko [Uns][[necko-triaged]]
  22. #1533861 [Core:Performance]-Add hard drive type (i.e. SSD vs HDD) to Telemetry Environment [Uns][]
  23. #1550403 [Core:SVG]-Drop call to Servo_Property_IsAnimatable in SMILCSSProperty::IsPropertyAnimatable [Uns][]
  24. #1133175 [Core:SVG]-remove SVGTests.hasExtension [All][]
  25. #1524443 [Core:Spelling checker]-PRemoteSpellcheckEngine::Reply_CheckAsync Route error: message sent to unknown actor ID [@ mozilla::dom::ContentChild::ProcessingError] [Uns][[fuzzblocker]]
  26. #1549909 [Core:Web Painting]-Assertion failure: !AnyContentAncestorModified(item->FrameForInvalidation()), at src/layout/painting/RetainedDisplayListBuilder.cpp:745 [Uns][]
  27. #1548484 [Core:Web Painting]-Github Text disappears when scroll up/down by mouse wheel if HWA is disabled [Win][]
  28. #1548272 [Core:WebRTC: Networking]-DataChannel::GetOrdered makes a racy access to DataChannel::mFlags [Uns][]
  29. #1529612 [Core:WebRTC: Signaling]-RTCDataChannel.bufferedAmount is updated too soon after sending data [Uns][]
  30. #1531908 [Core:WebRTC: Signaling]-RTCPeerConnection.createDataChannel does not check the length of the label [Uns][]
  31. #1550545 [Core:XPCOM]-Some small XPIDL cleanups [Uns][]
  32. #1550556 [Core:XPCOM]-remove some unnecessary `mut` annotations in nsstring [All][]
  33. #1547821 [DevTools:Debugger]-Debugger Release 133 [Uns][]
  34. #1547334 [DevTools:Debugger]-Show logpoint icon in console [Uns][]
  35. #1549940 [DevTools:about:debugging]-[remote-dbg-next] Need to click precisely on close icon to close about:debugging messages [Uns][]
  36. #1550572 [Firefox:Activity Streams: Newtab]-More string updates for onboarding messaging [Uns][]
  37. #1550300 [Firefox:Activity Streams: Newtab]-[Export] Add top source, unblank discovery and bug fixes to Activity Stream [Uns][[export]]
  38. #1550480 [Firefox:Address Bar]-Increase the stale rows removal timer [Uns][]
  39. #1550423 [Firefox:Address Bar]-When a result's title or URL overflows, expose the full value in a tooltip [All][]
  40. #1550025 [Firefox:Address Bar]-quantumbar breaks "search bookmarks via address bar" behavior when bookmark suggest is turned off [Uns][]
  41. #1548941 [Firefox:General]-Stop allowing e10s to be turned off with a pref for user-facing desktop builds [Uns][]
  42. #1543258 [Firefox:Migration]-Chrome passwords with a NULL `action_uri` aren't imported [Uns][[passwords:migration]]
  43. #1550514 [Firefox:PDF Viewer]-Update pdf.js to version 2.2.167 [All][]
  44. #1547573 [Firefox:Toolbars and Customization]-Built-in themes should appear before user installed themes in Customize mode [Uns][]
  45. #1549706 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Abuse Report keep and remove actions should use per AddonType Fluent id [Uns][]
  46. #1549991 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Do not include a remove action for an abuse report on an add-on that doesn't have PERM_CAN_UNINSTALL [Uns][]
  47. #1542262 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Match star rating icons to AMO [Uns][]
  48. #1546980 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-[about:addons] Add ratings and user counts to discopane [Uns][]
  49. #1546123 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-[about:addons] Fix size detection for preview images [Uns][]
  50. #1546598 [Toolkit:Data Sanitization]-'Forget About This Site' doesn't work [Uns][]
  51. #1437446 [Toolkit:Telemetry]-Make probe process choice more visible in about:telemetry [Uns][[good second bug][lang=js]]
  52. #1547937 [Toolkit:Themes]-Old about:debugging backgrounds and icons lack contrast in dark mode [Uns][]
  53. #1549282 [Toolkit:Themes]-Searching about:preferences has some low contrast highlighted text in dark mode on Linux [Lin][]

    Partial Landings/Diagnostic Patches:
  1. #1549593 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Use OwnedSlice more. [Uns][]
  2. #1543315 [Core:Layout]-Mark methods of nsIPresShell and mozilla::PresShell as MOZ_CAN_RUN_SCRIPT (or at least MOZ_CAN_RUN_SCRIPT_BOUNDARY) if necessary [All][]
  3. #1546248 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-[about:addons] Create in-tree discopane to replace the remotely hosted discopane [Uns][[feature-scope]]

    Beta 18 -> RC 1 Changelog +6
  1. #1546544
  2. #1549833
  3. #1550098
  4. #1548959 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-Media_codec_used should be available in release [Uns][]
  5. #1548042 [Firefox:Activity Streams: Newtab]-Special FxA Snippet on New Tab for Firefox 67 [Uns][]
  6. #1541317 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Adding chrome_settings_overrides keys in manifest file of extension during update of version, makes the extension unusable [Uns][]

Nightly 68 fixes since 20190318 (Gecko 67) ~2438
Beta 67 fixes since 20190128 (Gecko 66) ~2440

Nightly Blog
Release Calendar
Release Tracking
MozRegression Guide
Last edited by Josa on May 10th, 2019, 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

streetwolf

User avatar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 8:07 am
Location: NJ (USA)

Post Posted May 9th, 2019, 12:42 pm

From last thread:

Anyone else been having problems with obtaining new content from some web sites even though it has changed? One such site is weather.com. Besides the weather condition it reports for a location it also displays the time. The time is a dead give away that the content hasn't changed. It could be an hour later and the time is the same as it was an hour ago. I need to refresh the page for it to update. Sometimes it will update for a second or two and then go back to the older content. It's as if it got the new content from the site and then grabbed the old content from the cache. In order to get things working as they should I have turned off the cache completely. Even setting the pref that says to load content from the site every time I visit it doesn't always work. MS Edge works fine btw. Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Choose a location on weather.com then make a bookmark for that location. This is the way I check on my weather.
Intel Core i9-9900K@5.16GHz | Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER | Corsair 1000W PSU | Corsair H115i CPU Cooler | Corsair 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 11GB | BenQ PD3200U 32" 4K LCD | 3-512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe| Windows 10 Pro | FIOS 1Gb

Mark12547

User avatar
 
Posts: 294
Joined: May 13th, 2017, 11:36 am
Location: Oregon, United States, Earth

Post Posted May 9th, 2019, 2:03 pm

Had another CPU loop at shutdown. Again, was running YouTube in a tab (for a couple of hours) in a separate window from multiple tabs in the main window, I had shut down the tab/window running YouTube, but when I tried to close the browser by closing all the tabs, the Firefox windows were gone, but the tasks were still running with one of them grabbing about 35% of the CPU.

I am not sure what data I could gather to help diagnose this, other than next time I close a long-running YouTube tab I should then check if CPU usage is high and, if so, at that time start the Gecko Profiler and capture what is happening.

Mouse4
 
Posts: 672
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 9th, 2019, 6:27 pm

Josa

it looks like there maybe a BETA 19 Made for 67 https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox ... andidates/ , might only be for Fennec.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/em ... NvbQ&pli=1

Fanolian
 
Posts: 868
Joined: February 21st, 2011, 10:14 am

Post Posted May 9th, 2019, 10:29 pm

streetwolf wrote:From last thread:

Anyone else been having problems with obtaining new content from some web sites even though it has changed? One such site is weather.com. Besides the weather condition it reports for a location it also displays the time. The time is a dead give away that the content hasn't changed. It could be an hour later and the time is the same as it was an hour ago. I need to refresh the page for it to update. Sometimes it will update for a second or two and then go back to the older content. It's as if it got the new content from the site and then grabbed the old content from the cache. In order to get things working as they should I have turned off the cache completely. Even setting the pref that says to load content from the site every time I visit it doesn't always work. MS Edge works fine btw. Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Choose a location on weather.com then make a bookmark for that location. This is the way I check on my weather.


Is your weather.com tab a pinned tab? There is a bug about a restored pinned Google Calendar tab displaying time incorrectly. It is suspected to be a Google problem but you may chime in if you see fit.

mozian
 
Posts: 156
Joined: April 30th, 2011, 11:30 pm
Location: HK

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 12:18 am

only firefox not render this? https://9x6x3.com/

Alice0775

User avatar
 
Posts: 2727
Joined: October 26th, 2007, 11:25 pm

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 2:18 am

mozian wrote:only firefox not render this? https://9x6x3.com/


I think this is the site problem. And I filed [*]#1550838 [Firefox:Untriaged]-Firefox does not render certain web page [Win]

Workaround(and reload if any):
Code: Select all
@-moz-document domain("9x6x3.com") {
body { display: block !important; }
}
Last edited by Alice0775 on May 10th, 2019, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

streetwolf

User avatar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 8:07 am
Location: NJ (USA)

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 5:24 am

Fanolian wrote:
streetwolf wrote:From last thread:

Anyone else been having problems with obtaining new content from some web sites even though it has changed? One such site is weather.com. Besides the weather condition it reports for a location it also displays the time. The time is a dead give away that the content hasn't changed. It could be an hour later and the time is the same as it was an hour ago. I need to refresh the page for it to update. Sometimes it will update for a second or two and then go back to the older content. It's as if it got the new content from the site and then grabbed the old content from the cache. In order to get things working as they should I have turned off the cache completely. Even setting the pref that says to load content from the site every time I visit it doesn't always work. MS Edge works fine btw. Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Choose a location on weather.com then make a bookmark for that location. This is the way I check on my weather.


Is your weather.com tab a pinned tab? There is a bug about a restored pinned Google Calendar tab displaying time incorrectly. It is suspected to be a Google problem but you may chime in if you see fit.


This isn't my problem and it's not a time issue, the weather conditions are also old. So far I found two sites that do not update for me unless I force a refresh. In the meantime I am using an add-on called mHeaderControl that allows me to not cache the content of these two sites. This allows me to use the cache for everything else.
Intel Core i9-9900K@5.16GHz | Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER | Corsair 1000W PSU | Corsair H115i CPU Cooler | Corsair 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 11GB | BenQ PD3200U 32" 4K LCD | 3-512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe| Windows 10 Pro | FIOS 1Gb

TheVisitor
 
Posts: 4998
Joined: May 13th, 2012, 10:43 am

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 6:02 am

Today's Nightly I got a 13.6 meg update... pretty large, have not looked at all the check-ins

cset: https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/ ... 39b2119f97 win10 x64

Mouse4
 
Posts: 672
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 3:40 pm

TheVisitor wrote:Today's Nightly I got a 13.6 meg update... pretty large, have not looked at all the check-ins

cset: https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/ ... 39b2119f97 win10 x64

yeah i got that also, wonder why so Big?

Edit : when did this Happen/Change? https://imgur.com/ewaJ5w9
Last edited by Mouse4 on May 10th, 2019, 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Are You A Wiiizard?
 
Posts: 398
Joined: August 30th, 2012, 4:27 am

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 3:40 pm

Ugg... site data got cleared again... Seems like nextgen storage is really unstable.

Mouse4
 
Posts: 672
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Are You A Wiiizard? wrote:Ugg... site data got cleared again... Seems like nextgen storage is really unstable.

my site Data wasnt cleared, cannot reproduce that problem you had with it

Josa
 
Posts: 4200
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Post Posted May 10th, 2019, 6:01 pm


Return to Firefox Builds


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests