MozillaZine

Possible to single click on groups to open them?

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
Visceral

Post Posted December 3rd, 2002, 2:03 pm

In mozilla I have groups that when clicked once just open all the tabs. In Phoenix I click a group and then must click "Open In tabs". This is annoying and I was wondering if there is a way to change the default behavior so I just just click on the group bookmark and have it open without have to take the extra step?

alanjstr

Post Posted December 3rd, 2002, 2:20 pm

Visceral wrote:In mozilla I have groups that when clicked once just open all the tabs. In Phoenix I click a group and then must click "Open In tabs". This is annoying and I was wondering if there is a way to change the default behavior so I just just click on the group bookmark and have it open without have to take the extra step?

I believe Phoenix decided to redo the way groups are handled. Try middle clicking.

thenightfly42

Post Posted December 3rd, 2002, 2:36 pm

Try Tabbed Browsing Extensions, and enable "Open All Bookmarks by Middle-Click or Control Click of a Folder".

Zaphod

Post Posted December 3rd, 2002, 3:13 pm

thenightfly42 wrote:Try Tabbed Browsing Extensions, and enable "Open All Bookmarks by Middle-Click or Control Click of a Folder".

Nice improvement :-) I was wondering that this also will open all subfolders in tabs. I was looking for an option to do that. Thanks.

Return to Firefox General