MozillaZine

[EXT] Screengrab!

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
GµårÐïåñ

User avatar
 
Posts: 203
Joined: March 26th, 2008, 1:43 pm
Location: Area 51.2

Post Posted October 13th, 2017, 10:47 am

rthx wrote:This is the case in version 0.99.
... -> https://picload.org/view/dgiiawla/screenshot_select_png_jpg_2017.png.html

Depending on the webpage is saved by me in PNG or JPG.
Very awkward every time in the settings to change that.

Interesting, I always considered that a "browser" action not the extension but good to know, thank you for the share.
Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

pag77
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted October 13th, 2017, 12:21 pm

GµårÐïåñ wrote:
rthx wrote:This is the case in version 0.99.
... -> https://picload.org/view/dgiiawla/screenshot_select_png_jpg_2017.png.html

Depending on the webpage is saved by me in PNG or JPG.
Very awkward every time in the settings to change that.

Interesting, I always considered that a "browser" action not the extension but good to know, thank you for the share.

it was in the xul-version - I could control the dialog box and add image types
in WebExtensions it's impossible to do it directly, but I can try do a workaround... if it is necessary to someone...

GµårÐïåñ

User avatar
 
Posts: 203
Joined: March 26th, 2008, 1:43 pm
Location: Area 51.2

Post Posted October 13th, 2017, 1:16 pm

pag77 wrote:it was in the xul-version - I could control the dialog box and add image types
in WebExtensions it's impossible to do it directly, but I can try do a workaround... if it is necessary to someone...

Yes, I figured as much, we are having trouble with a few of our powerful extensions that will pretty much become extremely limited; most of us have decided to kill it off instead of making a lite version because it is not worth it.
Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

pag77
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted October 13th, 2017, 1:30 pm

GµårÐïåñ wrote:Yes, I figured as much, we are having trouble with a few of our powerful extensions that will pretty much become extremely limited; most of us have decided to kill it off instead of making a lite version because it is not worth it.

some extensions can not be made for WebExtensions
and some extensions in the light version (compatible for WebExtensions) will be useless

I created 13 extensions: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/user/senselius/
...but only 5 will continue to live in WebExtensions

GµårÐïåñ

User avatar
 
Posts: 203
Joined: March 26th, 2008, 1:43 pm
Location: Area 51.2

Post Posted October 13th, 2017, 1:54 pm

pag77 wrote:some extensions can not be made for WebExtensions
and some extensions in the light version (compatible for WebExtensions) will be useless

I created 13 extensions: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/user/senselius/
...but only 5 will continue to live in WebExtensions

I know, they have decided to copy Chrome and kill the ONE thing that made Firefox usable, and unique, so I guess unlike Netscape, this one is killing itself. It is going to lead to a crap load of forked clones of old code just making the space even less secure and more unstable. Ridiculous really.
Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

pag77
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted November 7th, 2017, 8:32 am

version 2.6
https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/screengrab-fix-version/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/screengrab/fccdiabakoglkihagkjmaomipdeegbpk

changes:
changed: now "Preview" and "Upload" tab always will open in next tab after current tab
fixed: minor bug fixes

pag77
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted November 10th, 2017, 12:14 am


pag77
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted November 16th, 2017, 3:05 am

For normal work on the pages of addons.mozilla.org
only for Firefox 57+

1. in the address bar: about:config
2. right-click to create a logical
3. setting name: privacy.resistFingerprinting.block_mozAddonManager
4. value: true

you do not need to restart the browser, just update the tab addons.mozilla.org

Return to Extension/Theme Releases


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests