Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
hello, is this Project dead? No updates since ages?
I'm coming from the wonderful mouse gestures redox addon and due to addon signing and redox being out of date I had a look at "Mouse Gestures Suite" since the beginning of 2015.
There is just ONE but very IMPORTANT feature missing in "Mouse Gestures Suite": Rocker Navigation has no option for combinations with middle-mouse-button.
I remember the Author of this addon kept this feature in mind in a commentary-post from around March 2015. Unfortunately I see now that at the end of 2015 the middle-mouse-button feature is still not implemented.
What's the recent status of this addon?
Or is someone able to sign the old "Mouse gestures redox" addon to make it functional in Firefox 43+?
The project isn't dead, however I currently don't have time for much development. I am planning to release a new version soon, but that will mostly have bug fixes and small features. Unfortunately, adding middle mouse button rocker gestures is more complicated and requires more time - so this feature has to wait now.
Is it possible to add a gestures or script to translate selected text with google translate ?
Lemon Juice: Will the upcoming version have the ability to not display the gestures in the status bar? Thanks
Is there anyway to have gesture on left click and still be able to select text (even with timeouted gesture it wont select text).
Its like mission imposible.
I wont change to right click as i have multilinks on that one.
I don't currently have much time for development but I've prepared a small update because this extension became somewhat broken in Firefox 47 and in SeaMonkey 2.44. I'm doing maintenance work on this and some very minor features from time to time.
* fix for Firefox 47 (which got rid of Application.storage and saving settings did not work)
* get rid of newChannel depreciation warnings in Fx 48 and later
* option to disable status info about currently drawn gesture
* fix: opening link in new tab didn't work in SeaMonkey 2.44 and higher
* do not pack files in jar (suggested by AMO reviewer)
Last edited by Lemon Juice on July 10th, 2016, 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thank you, esp. for the "option to disable status info about currently drawn gesture". Let us know when it becomes signed. Good work.
This should work for translating to English, add this script in native scope:
no diagonals gestures like Mouse Gestures Redox?
Version 2.5.0 released, one small feature and mainly compatibility fixes:
* option to change gesture timeout
* fix for mouse wheel not detected in Firefox 48
* fix for wheel history popups not showing and causing errors in Firefox 48
* fix for some actions no longer working in Firefox 48: Fast Forward, Back to Last/First Page of Previous/Current Domain and Forward to First/Last Page of Next/Current Domain
* fix for multi-process Firefox: detach to new tab didn't work
* fix (regression in 2.4.0): some actions using history didn't work in SeaMonkey
* re-organize General Preferences options for better space utilization
Actually, there is a new mouse gestures extension that supports diagonals: Mouse Gesture Events (Жесты мышью). But it's very basic and has very few features. It's built on web extensions and is released for Chrome, too - that's why I expect it will forever remain a simple bare-bones extension. Might be good for people with very basic requirements, though.
"not for Firefox 47.0"
and in russian?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest