MozillaZine

[EXT] Norwell history tools

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
howtofixit

Post Posted May 10th, 2017, 5:51 am

I don't understand how to use this add on at all - I installed it because I lost some work from late February/early March and firefox History is only showing my History going back through April. When I try using Norwell history tool it is only showing my history from today, even when I tried using the Limits widget, I checked enable on that and then selected From 27 February To 2 March, but it still shows me only today - 10 May, 2017! :oops: :oops: :oops:

pirst

Post Posted May 12th, 2017, 9:19 am

howtofixit wrote:I don't understand how to use this add on at all - I installed it because I lost some work from late February/early March and firefox History is only showing my History going back through April. When I try using Norwell history tool it is only showing my history from today, even when I tried using the Limits widget, I checked enable on that and then selected From 27 February To 2 March, but it still shows me only today - 10 May, 2017! :oops: :oops: :oops:

did you press the magnifying glass button in the search bar after selecting limits?

Elhem Enohpi

Post Posted May 12th, 2017, 1:50 pm

Pressing the magnifying glass button after selecting date limits does nothing for me. Like the other people, I still only see today's history. Using a Mac with FF53.0.2.

Eventually I found out that I can get the results by clicking in the search bar, without typing anything, and then pressing the Enter key.

@pirst, maybe you could put some more instructions in the description? Maybe it could be nice if there was an "ok" button or something like that, in the limits pop-up box, that would close the box and show the results.

After I figured out how to work it, it's a great tool. Thank-you for making it!!

Return to Extension/Theme Releases