Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
I can not give a timeline
But I think that to version 57 will be ready
Good to know!
updated: Slovenian locale (thanks Peter Klofutar)
updated: French locale (thanks Jack Black)
fixed: minor bug fixes
thanks for the update.
Help needed with keeping my Default Language.
Thank you for a great add-on. I use it most days as I live in China and only speak English.
I have an ongoing problem that I have been unable to solve...
I have the S3.Translator add-on set to English as the default language. Learning language is not switched on.
However with many pages that I visit, Google translations in Chinese are provided automatically, even though the whole page is in my default language, English.
For example, my gmail web email is sometimes auto translated into Chinese.
I've been unable to find the setting to stop this. It also appears to be random - I can't see the pattern.
If I have overlooked something simple, I look forward to having it pointed out!
pjt007, Try to reset the list of stored sites: Settings - Translate - Automatic sites translation
First of all - thank you for a great work! I simply love S3.Google Translator.
I've got two feature suggestions:
1) I don't use learning mode, but it would be great if it was possible to export (in txt, csv and similar) history of searched words / phrases. Then it would be easy to use it in, for example, Anki to learn, repeat etc.
2) Is there a plan to add additional translations, definitions, synonyms and examples to search results window? Just like in Google Translate webpage: http://i.imgur.com/Rh8QrGE.jpg It would be very useful in my opinion. Maybe as an additional tab(s)?
Is there a chance to implement any of these?
Yes, it's a long time in work plans,
but now I'm working on porting for WebExtensions, so there will not be significant updates for the old XUL version
Good news it's on to-do list, hope it will be implemented sooner or later Great to hear about works on porting to WebExtensions!
pag77, Thank you for your reply.
I have tried clearing the history.
Now that a few days have gone by and I am revisiting sites I have translated before, I am getting the same problem. Sometimes the Translation bar is in Chinese and the language on the page is staying on Chinese. Sometimes the Translation bar is in Chinese, but the page is translated to English.
This is all corrected when I press the S3 button and select 'Translate the page', then the Google translation bar is in English & the page is in English.
Any suggests welcome. Thanks.
pjt007, Please show a screenshot of the settings window (tab Translate)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests