MozillaZine

Firefox Light 27.0

Discussion of third-party/unofficial Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey builds.
cracketch

Post Posted March 1st, 2014, 1:06 pm

I have this problem with Firefox Light that it refuses to load GMail , it will always show a blank page, I even tred to log-in to mozillaZine using Firefox Light it always says that my user name is wrong, I am writing this from Opera browser.
I was trying out Firefox Light coz my Firefox 27.0 till 27.0.1 has gone haywire even after a full wipe/uninstall of everylast bit of traces and reinstalling it again.It always hangs in the middle of an operation like syncing or downloading or loading a new page and it hangs the PC during this time also. I have to wait till Firefox finishes its business before I get back the use of my PC and then it will intermittently go "not responsive" and then it seems Ok and then "unresponsive" ove and over again until I have to reboot the PC and get out of firefox.
So there are 2 issues here:
1) Firefox Light refuses to load GMail (only Gmail) YouTube/YahooMail/Google+,Picasa,Google Playcalendar are all Ok and insync.
2) The full Firefox 27.0.1 has gone haywire.

Anybody can shed a light on this issue??

JayhawksRock

Post Posted March 1st, 2014, 1:38 pm

There is some Light discission here > viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2764265
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln

LoudNoise

Post Posted March 1st, 2014, 2:54 pm

Moving to 3rd Party builds
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."

xunxun1982

Post Posted March 2nd, 2014, 3:49 am

Light is a mozilla nightly custom build edition, please make sure mozilla nightly edition has no the issues.

Return to Third Party/Unofficial Builds