MozillaZine

FireBird, ThunderBird, SunBird,.....Composer?

Composer, ChatZilla and other Mozilla applications, along with Netscape, Galeon, K-Meleon and other products.
shadytrees
Moderator

User avatar
 
Posts: 11743
Joined: November 30th, 2002, 6:41 am

Post Posted August 15th, 2003, 2:50 pm

Looks like my attempt at baking a turkey during Thanksgiving...

Lost User 8002
 
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 1969, 5:00 pm

Post Posted August 15th, 2003, 4:30 pm

daihard wrote:
DeltaGuy wrote:The BlackBird

Image

No offence, but it looks like an overcooked peacock... :black:


I know...
I hate it...
There are so few shades of black...
And the Mozilla Bird doesn't look that much like a blackbird...

daihard
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: November 17th, 2002, 6:27 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA

Post Posted August 15th, 2003, 4:43 pm

DeltaGuy wrote:
daihard wrote:No offence, but it looks like an overcooked peacock... :black:

I know...
I hate it...
There are so few shades of black...
And the Mozilla Bird doesn't look that much like a blackbird...

What you could do is draw a golden bird with the black background. That's exactly what the "Pontiac Blackbird" was about. :D
Kubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.6.24-25-generic) / KDE 3.5.10
CentOS 4.8 (kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp) / KDE 3.5.10
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) / iPhone 3GS (32GB black)

Lost User 8002
 
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 1969, 5:00 pm

Post Posted August 15th, 2003, 5:28 pm

A golden bird would look too much like Sunbird...

daihard
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: November 17th, 2002, 6:27 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA

Post Posted August 15th, 2003, 5:39 pm

DeltaGuy wrote:A golden bird would look too much like Sunbird...

The key here is "on the black background." :D
Kubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.6.24-25-generic) / KDE 3.5.10
CentOS 4.8 (kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp) / KDE 3.5.10
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) / iPhone 3GS (32GB black)

sharkius

User avatar
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: May 26th, 2003, 6:20 pm
Location: PA, USA

Post Posted August 15th, 2003, 5:46 pm

Maybe changing the brownish areas to a dark gray, or any gray for that matter.
Das beste für die Leute. Das beste für die Masse. Das beste für die Welt.
<a href="http://www.sharkshack.tk">The Shark Shack</a>
My butt is lumpy. How 'bout yours?

gaffarat
 
Posts: 29
Joined: July 7th, 2003, 9:28 pm

Post Posted August 16th, 2003, 11:34 am

I vote Stravinsky too. It beats Composer ++ hands down, and besides I have Stravinsky's Firebird on CD and it's great!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Rog

Lost User 8002
 
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 1969, 5:00 pm

Post Posted August 16th, 2003, 3:35 pm

daihard wrote:
DeltaGuy wrote:A golden bird would look too much like Sunbird...

The key here is "on the black background." :D


The Icons would be the same though...
They use the Bird front feathers...

Lost User 8002
 
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 1969, 5:00 pm

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 7:21 am

I'm working on an updated version. Check back later today...

sharkius

User avatar
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: May 26th, 2003, 6:20 pm
Location: PA, USA

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 8:00 am

The 20030817 nightly has a different bird in About (unless its just the Bluemonkey theme that does it, but I've never seen it in there before)

**
It is just Bluemonkey.
Das beste für die Leute. Das beste für die Masse. Das beste für die Welt.
<a href="http://www.sharkshack.tk">The Shark Shack</a>
My butt is lumpy. How 'bout yours?

daihard
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: November 17th, 2002, 6:27 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 8:50 am

sharkius wrote:The 20030817 nightly has a different bird in About (unless its just the Bluemonkey theme that does it, but I've never seen it in there before)

**
It is just Bluemonkey.

I do use Bluemoney w/ 2003-08-17, but didn't notice any different bird there. I have to check at home this evening...
Kubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.6.24-25-generic) / KDE 3.5.10
CentOS 4.8 (kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp) / KDE 3.5.10
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) / iPhone 3GS (32GB black)

sharkius

User avatar
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: May 26th, 2003, 6:20 pm
Location: PA, USA

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 9:29 am

I get this red bird, in the middle it has "Firebird" big and "mozilla browser" under neath it and small.

I changed to Phase 0.4, and it still had the traditional bird. Although the Bluemonkey bird looks familiar, think I saw it somewhere before...
Das beste für die Leute. Das beste für die Masse. Das beste für die Welt.
<a href="http://www.sharkshack.tk">The Shark Shack</a>
My butt is lumpy. How 'bout yours?

daihard
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: November 17th, 2002, 6:27 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 4:59 pm

sharkius wrote:I get this red bird, in the middle it has "Firebird" big and "mozilla browser" under neath it and small.

I changed to Phase 0.4, and it still had the traditional bird. Although the Bluemonkey bird looks familiar, think I saw it somewhere before...

Hmmmm... I'm home now, and I just checked the bird w/ Bluemonkey. Looks like the same old guy... :?:
Kubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.6.24-25-generic) / KDE 3.5.10
CentOS 4.8 (kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp) / KDE 3.5.10
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) / iPhone 3GS (32GB black)

sharkius

User avatar
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: May 26th, 2003, 6:20 pm
Location: PA, USA

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 6:20 pm

daihard wrote:
sharkius wrote:I get this red bird, in the middle it has "Firebird" big and "mozilla browser" under neath it and small.

I changed to Phase 0.4, and it still had the traditional bird. Although the Bluemonkey bird looks familiar, think I saw it somewhere before...

Hmmmm... I'm home now, and I just checked the bird w/ Bluemonkey. Looks like the same old guy... :?:


What version of Bluemonkey are you using?

I have v.P06(20030815)

If I wern't eating right now I'd post a screenie of it.
Das beste für die Leute. Das beste für die Masse. Das beste für die Welt.
<a href="http://www.sharkshack.tk">The Shark Shack</a>
My butt is lumpy. How 'bout yours?

daihard
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 16633
Joined: November 17th, 2002, 6:27 pm
Location: Lynnwood, WA

Post Posted August 18th, 2003, 6:57 pm

sharkius wrote:What version of Bluemonkey are you using?

I have v.P06(20030815)

If I wern't eating right now I'd post a screenie of it.

I'm using P061 (the one updated for 1.5b). Where did you download it from? If you got it from MozillaZine's theme site, chances are you got the one that I updated. ;)

You eating and posting here? Multi-tasking huh?
Kubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.6.24-25-generic) / KDE 3.5.10
CentOS 4.8 (kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp) / KDE 3.5.10
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) / iPhone 3GS (32GB black)

Return to Other Applications and Distributions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest