MozillaZine

Parsing error webconsole:css

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Thunderbird
enriquespain

Post Posted October 9th, 2017, 12:18 pm

I work with Thunderbird many years ago and when I check the emails to download them to my folders (not IMAP) I sometimes receive the following error messages with the differents version of Thunderbird:

Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘background-color’. Falling back to ‘initial’. webconsole.css:406:9402
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘border-top-color’. Falling back to ‘initial’. webconsole.css:407:9459
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘border-top-style’. Falling back to ‘initial’. webconsole.css:407:9459
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘border-top-width’. Falling back to ‘initial’. webconsole.css:407:9459
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’. Falling back to ‘initial’. webconsole.css:444:10354
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘border-bottom-width’. Falling back to ‘initial’. widgets.css:85:2908
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘border-top-width’. Falling back to ‘initial’. widgets.css:84:2850
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘min-height’. Falling back to ‘initial’. widgets.css:82:2742
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘margin-bottom’. Falling back to ‘initial’. widgets.css:87:3041
Property contained reference to invalid variable. Error in parsing value for ‘margin-top’. Falling back to ‘initial’.

It seems obviuosly that these messages are not a serious problem, but I wish to know if it is possible to change the css files in order to resolve the parsing error. And if I edit the css files, Thunderbird restore them to its previos versions? I have installed the latest Java version (1.8.0.144) in Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Thanks

Return to Thunderbird Bugs