MozillaZine

eBay Display Problem 2.40

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
Pav78

Post Posted March 15th, 2016, 9:20 am

With SM 2.40, when I do a search on eBay, the Search Results display page has a "blank" area at the top of the Page:

I was able to get the correct Display if I Stopped the load by clicking on the Stop Load (X) before the load was totally finished:

I hope this can be fixed.

Paul Pavlik
Last edited by trolly on March 16th, 2016, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images too large.

Frank Lion

Post Posted March 15th, 2016, 10:03 am

Pav78 wrote:With SM 2.40, when I do a search on eBay, the Search Results display page has a "blank" area at the top of the Page:

I can't reproduce that fault. The same search on the same site loads fine for me.

Possible causes might be adblocking, JS or cookies at your end?
Metal Lion latest SeaMonkey & Thunderbird Themes - Sea Monkey and Silver Sea Monkey
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)

Pav78

Post Posted March 15th, 2016, 10:34 am

Frank Lion wrote:
Pav78 wrote:With SM 2.40, when I do a search on eBay, the Search Results display page has a "blank" area at the top of the Page:

I can't reproduce that fault. The same search on the same site loads fine for me.

Possible causes might be adblocking, JS or cookies at your end?

Yup! Problem was Adblock Plus. Installed latest version and all is Good. I should have tried that first before posting. Thanks Frank.

Frank Lion

Post Posted March 15th, 2016, 1:12 pm

Pav78 wrote: Thanks Frank

No problem, glad to help.
Metal Lion latest SeaMonkey & Thunderbird Themes - Sea Monkey and Silver Sea Monkey
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)

Return to SeaMonkey General