MozillaZine

Need help - I feel like an idiot!

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
antihippy

Post Posted December 4th, 2002, 6:53 am

Hi guys I'm new to this board.

I've been using Mozilla for a while (Phoenix too - sometimes). I have the new 1.2.1 version and I was wondering how you launch a bunch of bookmarks at startup. The release notes say that I can do this yet I can't figure it out. It's probably right in front of me - hence I feel like an idiot.

In another post:

http://www.mozillazine.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=81 there was a discussion about removing banner ads. I can't find the userContent.css file. I could just add it but I am concerned about it conflicting with the other (I presume it's there somwhere even if a search can't find it *shrug*).

Any help would be appreciated.
"That was a long time ago ao it can't be true!"

Alex Bishop
mozillaZine Admin

Post Posted December 4th, 2002, 7:05 am

antihippy wrote:Hi guys I'm new to this board.

I've been using Mozilla for a while (Phoenix too - sometimes). I have the new 1.2.1 version and I was wondering how you launch a bunch of bookmarks at startup. The release notes say that I can do this yet I can't figure it out. It's probably right in front of me - hence I feel like an idiot.

From memory, open the tabs you want to open at startup, go to Edit > Preferences, select Navigator and press the button that says 'Use Current Tabs' or something.
Alex

bdeonline

Post Posted December 4th, 2002, 10:30 am

Alex is right but it is the "Use Current Group" button

Return to SeaMonkey General