MozillaZine

Q/BUG?: Downloads stay in Current Downloads Sidebar and...

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
voystar

Post Posted November 27th, 2002, 12:28 pm

Hi everybody,

I am using Phoenix 0.4 so IMO the newst version. I have a problem since I started using Phoenix. The Current Downloads Sidebar shows me the current status of a running download. When it is finished it gets moved into the Fishished Downloads Section. So far so good...

In my case some downloads remain in the Current Downloads Section. Clickin on Cancel doesn't work in any way and there is no option for a right click on them and maybe hitting delete or remove just like the finished downloads section.
The remaining happens normally when I just close Mozilla with a running download or hmmm some other possibilities I dont remember, they just stay there. So it happens to be now, that I have about 20 Downloads in there not doin anything but wasting space.

I searched the Forum and the FAQ and the Help Site for similar possibilites, but nothing I must be the only one having this prob.
I am using Win2k if that is any help, but I dont think that is the prob.

greetings
voy

herman

Post Posted November 27th, 2002, 4:38 pm

voystar wrote:Hi everybody,

I am using Phoenix 0.4 so IMO the newst version.

I searched the Forum and the FAQ and the Help Site for similar possibilites,
greetings
voy

This is a mozilla forum, please look and post into the phoenix-forums.
Phoenix0.4 is latest release, but not latest version (nightly).

herman

voystar

Post Posted November 28th, 2002, 1:42 am

Yeah thanks, I got to this over the Phoenix page, seems like I missed the forum. I will repost in the correct forum, mods please delete this then!

Return to SeaMonkey General