MozillaZine

The first official 20190518 builds are out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Josa
 
Posts: 3905
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Post Posted May 17th, 2019, 1:38 pm

Previous Nightly Builds thread 20190517

The first official 201905018 NIGHTLY builds are out
.The Official Firefox 67 RC 3 builds are not yet out

Previous NIGHTLY: 20190517 (Fx 68.0a1)
Previous BETA: 20190517 (Fx 67.0 RC 2)

Mozilla Inbound Builds
Treeherder
Release Notes: NIGHTLY | BETA
Changelogs: NIGHTLY | BETA


Fixed:
    NIGHTLY +65
  1. #1550955
  2. #1550585 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-Intermittent TEST-UNEXPECTED-PASS | /webvtt/rendering/cues-with-video/processing-model/regions/regionanchor_y_50_percent.html | Testing http://web-platform.test:8000/webvtt/re ... rcent.html [Uns][[retriggered][stockwell disable-recommended]]
  3. #1552081 [Core:Audio/Video: Playback]-sometime we should only run 'TimeMarchesOn' when media element's show poster flag is false [Uns][]
  4. #1529002 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Eclipse demo spends 30-40ms styling 300 elements (transform list conversion from rust to C++) [Uns][]
  5. #1551991 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Remove nsCSSValue bindings from the style system. [Uns][]
  6. #1552625 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Remove some more individual transform dead code. [Uns][]
  7. #1552329 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Update bindgen to v0.49.1 [Uns][]
  8. #1550554 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Use OwnedSlice / ArcSlice and such even more. [Uns][]
  9. #1526027 [Core:Canvas: WebGL]-Remove webgl.bypass-shader-validation [Uns][gfx-noted]
  10. #1552387 [Core:DOM: Animation]-Web Animations leaks memory when applied to non HTML/SVG elements [All][]
  11. #1540521 [Core:Graphics: Layers]-Crash in [@ mozilla::layers::CompositorBridgeParent::RecvBeginRecording] [All][]
  12. #1552084 [Core:Graphics: WebRender]-Remove lifetime requirements on DrawTarget and ReadTarget in WR [Uns][]
  13. #1551187 [Core:Graphics: WebRender]-Render task graph and shadow stack cleanups. [Uns][]
  14. #1548835 [Core:Graphics]-The Search Bar icon wrongly flickers when the browser is resized horizontally or vertically [All][]
  15. #1552077 [Core:ImageLib]-use medium high runnables for more image lib runnables [Uns][]
  16. #1551893 [Core:JavaScript Engine]-Disallow non-zero-padded time element in Date.parse if time part marker T exists [Uns][]
  17. #1552022 [Core:JavaScript Engine]-Synthesized constructors for derived classes ignore all arguments (with fields and no constructor() method) [Uns][]
  18. #1549565 [Core:JavaScript: GC]-Avoid firing unmark gray read barriers during iterations where no Cell pointers escape [All][]
  19. #1552098 [Core:Layout]-add a feature to the Layout Debugger to dump frames with the style rules their computed style matched [Uns][]
  20. #1256009 [Core:Networking]-(punycode) homograph attacks with ?? / ? (U+0138, *Kra*) [Uns][[necko-backlog]]
  21. #1550510 [Core:Panning and Zooming]-Cannot drag vertical scroll bar in nested popup page [Uns][]
  22. #1549912 [Core:Permission Manager]-Slack prompts for permission to use notifications at every browser startup [Uns][]
  23. #1552449 [Core:Printing: Setup]-Make the nsIDocShell interface to print preview less susceptible to inadvertent misuse [Uns][]
  24. #1550671 [Core:Serializers]-Split `SelectionCopyHelper` to more informative sub-functions [Uns][]
  25. #1549041 [Core:Web Audio]-audible is no longer fired with tabs.onUpdated after a tab is reloaded or a navigation happened [Uns][]
  26. #1551986 [Core:Web Painting]-Do not create unnecessary items inside opacity: 0 containers [Uns][]
  27. #1552104 [Core:Web Painting]-need to clear display items when we remove a document from the view tree but it sticks around [Uns][]
  28. #1551740 [Core:WebRTC: Networking]-Assertion failure: !stream->obsolete, at media/mtransport/nricectx.cpp:420 [All][]
  29. #1551702 [Core:WebRTC: Networking]-Hide DataChannelConnection ctor, set local port on construction [Uns][]
  30. #1550757 [Core:WebVR]-Create new DLL for sharing VR code [Uns][[fxrpro]]
  31. #1551573 [DevTools:Accessibility Tools]-Add "beta" bubble next to the audit toolbar in 68 release. [Uns][]
  32. #1548369 [DevTools:Debugger]-Preview is not cleared on mouse out [Uns][[debugger-mvp]]
  33. #1552171 [DevTools:Debugger]-Refactor preview redux [Uns][[debugger-mvp]]
  34. #1464132 [DevTools:Debugger]-debugger is blank when opened [Uns][]
  35. #1519087 [DevTools:General]-[Ubuntu] - DevTools Settings cannot be cancelled if searchbox is active [Lin][]
  36. #1478152 [DevTools:Inspector]-Style current color picker to match new design [Uns][]
  37. #1530914 [DevTools:Netmonitor]-Highlighted Security Value is difficult to read [Uns][good-first-bug]
  38. #1466598 [DevTools:Netmonitor]-[Network-Monitor] Right click on method enables request details tab [All][good-first-bug]
  39. #1322385 [DevTools:Responsive Design Mode]-User input in forms triggers typeaheadfind when RDM is active [Uns][[rdm-mvp] [dt-q]]
  40. #1544813 [DevTools:about:debugging]-Blank Debugger panel when using remote debugging on extensions [All][high-priority-reserve]
  41. #1552444 [DevTools:about:debugging]-[remote-dbg-next] debugger context menu are displayed with an offset in about:devtools-toolbox [Uns][]
  42. #1552599 [Firefox:Activity Streams: Newtab]-[Export] Add accessible links, focus refinements and bug fixes to Activity Stream [Uns][[export]]
  43. #1552366 [Firefox:Activity Streams: Newtab]-[Export] Add placeholder cards, wrapping buttons and bug fixes to Activity Stream [Uns][[export]]
  44. #1547673 [Firefox:Address Bar]-Fix text for empty @tokens -- “@google -- Search with Google” vs. “Search with Google” [Uns][]
  45. #1547671 [Firefox:Address Bar]-Hide the one-off buttons generally when the search string is empty [Uns][]
  46. #1547299 [Firefox:Address Bar]-Implement open-view-on-focus mode [Uns][]
  47. #1551898 [Firefox:Address Bar]-Replace UrlbarProvider.sources with a more flexible solution [Uns][]
  48. #1551455 [Firefox:Distributions]-[WIN] - Acer - FFX 62+ not displaying languagePack in about:addons language section [Win][]
  49. #1508752 [Firefox:Enterprise Policies]-Misleading message "Your organization has disabled the ability to change some preferences" [Uns][]
  50. #1551412 [Firefox:Menus]-Editor context menu is broken in the Saved Logins window [Uns][]
  51. #1547034 [Firefox:Normandy Client]-Add support for preference experiments that set multiple preferences [Uns][]
  52. #1552491 [Firefox:PDF Viewer]-Update pdf.js to version 2.2.177 [All][]
  53. #1430165 [Firefox:Preferences]-Input clear icons does not match the design system [Uns][]
  54. #1552185 [Firefox:Search]-@amazon alias isn't present for non-en-US builds [Uns][]
  55. #1372033 [Firefox:Site Identity and Permission Panels]-Add a "never for the site" option to the extension permission dialog. [Uns][]
  56. #1546514 [Firefox:Sync]-Don't check for gaps or missing parents and children before merging bookmarks [Uns][]
  57. #1551675 [Firefox:Tracking Protection]-Remove Standard category pref in favor of using default values [Uns][[anti-tracking]]
  58. #1544824 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Navigate to list view when current add-on is removed [Uns][]
  59. #1550143 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Open links included in the abuse report panel using a null triggeringPrincipal [Uns][]
  60. #1552321 [Toolkit:Application Update]-Use logStringMessage instead of reportError for the "Unable to read app update configuration file" message. [Uns][]
  61. #1551696 [Toolkit:Password Manager]-Add branding logo and icons for edit, delete, and reveal buttons [Uns][]
  62. #1550093 [Toolkit:Password Manager]-Create CustomElement for copy-to-clipboard [Uns][]
  63. #1552219 [Toolkit:Printing]-Get rid of unnecessary variables that clutter PrintUtils.printWindow [Uns][]
  64. #1551570 [Toolkit:Video/Audio Controls]-Picture-in-Picture player window is playing fast and loose with its closing behaviour [Uns][]
  65. #1517993 [WebExtensions:Compatibility]-An unexpected error occurred with browser.cookies.set() with domain and url key for ip addresses [Uns][]

    Partial Landings/Diagnostic Patches:
  1. #1549593 [Core:CSS Parsing and Computation]-Use OwnedSlice more. [Uns][]
  2. #1514600 [Core:DOM: Web Storage]-LSNG: Clear gUsages when temporary storage initialization fails [Uns][]
  3. #1540401 [Core:DOM: Web Storage]-LSNG: Convert most of MOZ_ASSERT to MOZ_DIAGNOSTIC_ASSERT [Uns][]
  4. #1547351 [Core:Graphics: WebRender]-Contents on popup of Addons are shown as white when gfx.webrender.split-render-roots is true [Win][]
  5. #1551916 [Core:JavaScript Engine]-Optimize computing a column number as count of code points by caching column numbers (and whether each chunk might contain anything multi-unit) and counting forward from them [Uns][]
  6. #1357774 [DevTools:Responsive Design Mode]-Update orientation state (window.screen.orientation) in Responsive Design Mode [Uns][[rdm-mvp] [dt-q]]

    RC 2 -> RC 3 Changelog +0
    None

Nightly 68 fixes since 20190318 (Gecko 67) ~2742
Beta 67 fixes since 20190128 (Gecko 66) ~2446

Nightly Blog
Release Calendar
Release Tracking
MozRegression Guide
Last edited by Josa on May 18th, 2019, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mouse4
 
Posts: 510
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 17th, 2019, 8:43 pm

gotta question, when Clicking on Downloading something the Firefox Download Window is just White, i cant see nothing, so i have to click on the X to close it an then redownload on the file an then it works correctly. , this has been happening in probabbly going back to 62? , next time it happens i'll take a screenshot of what im referting to. its nothing New happening in FF68. it still happenms in 68 though. an i dunno of a good download manager no more. i used to use DownThemAll,

Virtual_ManPL

User avatar
 
Posts: 1981
Joined: July 24th, 2008, 5:52 am

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 1:35 am

@ Mouse4 - WFM, no problem here. Could be broken extension or profile related. See if it's reproducible in Safe Mode or in Firefox Portable.
If you're looking for DownThemAll! alternative, try Download Star

Mouse4
 
Posts: 510
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 1:56 am

Virtual_ManPL wrote:@ Mouse4 - WFM, no problem here. Could be broken extension or profile related. See if it's reproducible in Safe Mode or in Firefox Portable.
If you're looking for DownThemAll! alternative, try Download Star

ok thanks, it doesnt happen all the time its a Random issue, next time it happens i will take a screenshot of it

TheVisitor
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: May 13th, 2012, 10:43 am

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 2:09 am

Mouse4 wrote:
Virtual_ManPL wrote:@ Mouse4 - WFM, no problem here. Could be broken extension or profile related. See if it's reproducible in Safe Mode or in Firefox Portable.
If you're looking for DownThemAll! alternative, try Download Star

ok thanks, it doesnt happen all the time its a Random issue, next time it happens i will take a screenshot of it


I've seen that a few intermittent times. I use an external USB drive to download to and when not in use it 'sleeps', I think or suspect its a timing issue leaving the window blank.

Mouse4
 
Posts: 510
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 2:15 am

TheVisitor wrote:
Mouse4 wrote:
Virtual_ManPL wrote:@ Mouse4 - WFM, no problem here. Could be broken extension or profile related. See if it's reproducible in Safe Mode or in Firefox Portable.
If you're looking for DownThemAll! alternative, try Download Star

ok thanks, it doesnt happen all the time its a Random issue, next time it happens i will take a screenshot of it


I've seen that a few intermittent times. I use an external USB drive to download to and when not in use it 'sleeps', I think or suspect its a timing issue leaving the window blank.

next time it happens i may Bug it.

GHM113

User avatar
 
Posts: 690
Joined: December 16th, 2015, 3:59 am
Location: Moscow, Russia

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 2:25 am

Mouse4 wrote:gotta question, when Clicking on Downloading something the Firefox Download Window is just White, i cant see nothing, so i have to click on the X to close it an then redownload on the file an then it works correctly. , this has been happening in probabbly going back to 62? , next time it happens i'll take a screenshot of what im referting to. its nothing New happening in FF68. it still happenms in 68 though. an i dunno of a good download manager no more. i used to use DownThemAll,

Yeah, I've just come across this bug 5 minutes ago. No STR, unfortunately.
Sorry for my poor English.

Mouse4
 
Posts: 510
Joined: December 27th, 2017, 4:03 am
Location: Australia

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 3:19 am

GHM113 wrote:
Mouse4 wrote:gotta question, when Clicking on Downloading something the Firefox Download Window is just White, i cant see nothing, so i have to click on the X to close it an then redownload on the file an then it works correctly. , this has been happening in probabbly going back to 62? , next time it happens i'll take a screenshot of what im referting to. its nothing New happening in FF68. it still happenms in 68 though. an i dunno of a good download manager no more. i used to use DownThemAll,

Yeah, I've just come across this bug 5 minutes ago. No STR, unfortunately.

it doesnt annoy me so much but i still shall Bug it when i can reproduce it

Josa
 
Posts: 3905
Joined: July 28th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Post Posted May 18th, 2019, 2:38 pm


Return to Firefox Builds


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests