MozillaZine

What is this odd stuff?

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
confused

Post Posted May 4th, 2003, 1:44 am

IE disappeared?

I could deal with that..But then Opera.. Then,,,,,,,,,,,

Everything overwtitten with "nothing" open With:___ What kind of file..hmm. okay..Reboot..Twice.

Now is an Ugly Lizaird, Mozilla overtook everything? Is this that TALK BACK feature?

SCARY...Why?

Dunderklumpen

Post Posted May 4th, 2003, 3:21 am

Your subject says it all and you are obviously having some sort of problem and since you did write this you want help. My guess is that few even get what the problem is and what there is that you have done and wanted to do.

If you expect anyone to be of assistance you at least have to provide us with same basic facts.

What is the problem?
What did you do?
What are you running?

Relativity_17

Post Posted May 4th, 2003, 3:34 am

This is why you shouldn't drink and post... :P

I think what happened is...he downloaded Firebird, and then his browsers quit working. IE, then Opera, and they won't open?

But you're right, this post is way too confusing to offer him any help.

rso

Post Posted May 4th, 2003, 4:05 am

Relativity_17 wrote:This is why you shouldn't drink and post... :P

I think what happened is...he downloaded Firebird, and then his browsers quit working. IE, then Opera, and they won't open?

People who think that their apps disappear (here IE), will probably also never find this board again to read the answer. :mrgreen:

confused

Post Posted May 6th, 2003, 8:43 pm

Relativity_17 wrote:This is why you shouldn't drink and post... :P

Sorry... Yes, my browsers quit working. File associations were all off. And kept slipping.

I fixed it and then, it happened again. So...I went back to an older version of FB (20030424)..

Hasnt happened since...

Again sorry for that rambling post, I could not use my graphic apps and it was driving me batty.
Or to drink as you might say :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030424 Mozilla Firebird/0.6

Dunderklumpen

Post Posted May 7th, 2003, 1:57 am

Oh, heck now we have users starting to drink after using Firebird! Could be the worst serious bug ever. Picture them at Op(e)ra´s tv-show or at dr Phil´s - "Well it all started when I decided to switch browser....".

confused

Post Posted May 9th, 2003, 2:01 am

Tee hee,,

Presumption.... I am a he? wrong. Women can have every gif, jpg, and other such stuff overwritten also...Not a gender problem..

And, yes Dunder, I have used your site to check my browsers for quite a while. Thanks!

(as per your generic question....yes...you are remarkably cute. and your photos of things and such are quite nice also! )

:)

Dunderklumpen

Post Posted May 9th, 2003, 2:52 am

confused wrote:Tee hee,,

Presumption.... I am a he? wrong. Women can have every gif, jpg, and other such stuff overwritten also...Not a gender problem..

And, yes Dunder, I have used your site to check my browsers for quite a while. Thanks!

(as per your generic question....yes...you are remarkably cute. and your photos of things and such are quite nice also! )
:)

Thanx (blushing).....

Return to Firefox Builds