MozillaZine

Autohide toolbox broken in 0.5

Talk about add-ons and extension development.
Simon Kellett

Post Posted December 11th, 2002, 5:07 am

(gives a true Full Screen)

It worked fine in 0.4, but after a clean install of 0.5 it gives strange effects (under Windows anyway).

Sometimes the bottom 2 or 3 lines of the screen are not filled with the current tab contents, but are from the tab behind. Also the top window bar sometimes disappears and even going in and out of full screen does not restore it.

(Of course now that I write a post I try it again and it is working at the moment !!)

Anyone else noticed this problem ?

Regards, Simon

mic

Post Posted December 11th, 2002, 11:05 pm

Simon Kellett wrote:(gives a true Full Screen)

It worked fine in 0.4, but after a clean install of 0.5 it gives strange effects (under Windows anyway).

Sometimes the bottom 2 or 3 lines of the screen are not filled with the current tab cont ...

Simon i noticed something similar in 0.4 .. very weird .. the bottom and left side of the screen would recall other windows or programs - rather than the web page - press f11 several times and the effect would start to creep inward ..

re-starting phoenix fixed it usually ..

i'm about to reinstall in 0.5 so i'll see what happens ..
mic

Simon Kellett

Post Posted January 8th, 2003, 8:40 am

Simon Kellett wrote:It worked fine in 0.4, but after a clean install of 0.5 it gives strange effects (under Windows anyway).

Is it OK to reply to my own message ?!

I have noticed that this extension has just be upgraded to work correctly with Phoenix 0.5 :-)
and it fixes my setup (Win 98).

(I know I have just said this on another thread, but some people may only be monitoring this one !!)

Regards, Simon

Return to Extension Development